Terrarium TV app is specially made for those who love watching movies, and TV shows all the time.
Entertain yourself by streaming all your favorite movies that are released in theatres recently.
Some of the Terrarium TV features that can’t be found in any other app are Trakt.tv login, Alluc API Key support, Real- Debrid to download the best streams. None of its competitors doesn’t have these options at all.
Streaming isn’t the only one thing that Terrarium offers you but also gives you a download option.
After watching the movies or TV shows in Terrarium TV app, you can download the particular stream to your device for offline viewing.
Before getting started, make sure Is Terrarium TV Safe and Legal? Could you be fined for illegal streaming?
- 1 Terrarium TV Apk
- 1.1 What’s new in Terrarium TV apk version 1.9.5?
- 1.2 What is so special about Terrarium TV app?
- 1.3 Download Terrarium TV apk for Android
- 1.4 Steps to install Terrarium TV on your Android device
- 1.5 Terrarium TV Supported Devices
- 1.6 How to update Terrarium TV App?
- 1.7 Terrarium TV User Guide
Terrarium TV Apk
Terrarium TV can find the best stream for you from various sources like Hasti, AfdahTV, 123MoviesHD, iWatchOnline, GoMovies, YesMovies, MvGee, and much more.
Tap on the one particular link to stream your destinated movies or TV shows. Watch videos in 1080p, 360p, 720p, HD resolution format with different file sizes.
Using Terrarium TV, you can play and download movies, TV shows with subtitle.
Note: Streaming videos on Terrarium is absolutely legal because we don’t fetch any pirated content links. It is just an app provides an aggregates links in a convenient, and user-friendly interface. Terrarium TV app contains links to legal content on the internet (SezonlukDizi, Dizimag, TheVideo, ZStream, etc)
|App Name:||Terrarium TV|
|Last Update:||March 18, 2018|
|Download Size:||22.73 MB|
|Minimum Requirement:||Android 4.0+|
|Category:||Video streaming, Entertainment|
|Features:||Stream HD movies and TV shows|
|Author:||NitroXenon (Peter Chan)|
What’s new in Terrarium TV apk version 1.9.5?
- Added more 1080p links
- Added more GoogleVideo links!
- Added more CDN-FastServer links!
- Added new HD providers
- Fixed buffering providers
- Fixed existing providers
- Fixed existing URL resolvers
- Fix MakeDie Subtitles service
- Fixed bugs and crashes
Click here to get the previous version Changelog.
What is so special about Terrarium TV app?
- Get the new list of movies and TV shows every day
- Watch high-quality (1080p, 720p etc) stream from various legal source
- Download your favorite videos for offline viewing
- Supports multi-language subtitles
- Get complete Movies and TV Shows info inside the app
- Play Trailers anytime
- Save your videos to Favorites and come back to watch the listed video instantly
- Use the Search Box at the top of Terrarium TV app to find your favorite movies or TV shows
- After watching episodes, Mark watched with one single click
- Genre selection
- Supports Native Chromecast
- Supports Trakt.tv
- Terrarium TV supports Android TV, TV Box, Fire TV, and Fire Stick
- Get regular notifications for new episodes
- Fast servers (for Full HD and HD, mostly Google Drive)
- Get TV Calendar on Terrarium to see the TV show timings instantly
- You can change General, Performance, New Episode Notification, Trakt.tv, User Interface, Providers and Resolvers, Download, Subtitles, Subtitle language of OpenSubtitles and Subscene, Subtitles language of SubHD, Markedie, and Zimuku, Chromecast Subtitles, Backup and Restore, and Other settings in Terrarium TV app
Download Terrarium TV apk for Android
Terrarium TV is a worldwide popular streaming application used by millions of people for watching latest movies and TV shows online for free.
Unfortunately, Terrarium TV is not available in the Google Play Store. But still, you can download Terrarium TV apk on your Android device using our official download link below.
After downloading the Terrarium TV software on your Android device, it is more advisable to read the following topics to proceed the installation.
Steps to install Terrarium TV on your Android device
Step 1: First, enable Unknown sources on your Android device
By default, most of the Android phones don’t support the installation of third-party apps because of vulnerability, so, they disable Unknown sources.
But not all the third-party apps are vulnerable, some are trust-worthy like Terrarium TV.
So, you are safe to use Terrarium TV apk.
To enable the Unknown source on your Android device, go to Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
Step 2: Download the Terrarium TV Apk (Skip this step if you have already downloaded the Terrarium TV apk file)
Download Terrarium TV Latest Version. Goto Apkmirror.com and Search for Terrarium TV then download the latest version
Disclaimer: Terrariumtvapp.org isn’t affiliated nor hosts Terrarium TV. The Site only provides helpful tutorials to use the App. All contents belong to their respectful copyrighted owners only. For any further claims contact the developer of Terrarium TV.
Once the download starts, you can see the status of your download in the notification bar.
Step 3: Find the Terrarium TV APK download folder (Skip this step if you have located the download file on your Android notification bar)
In case, if you can’t find the download folder on your Android device, you can follow my step to proceed.
Make sure, you have a file manager on your device else you need to download it manually. Then, navigate to the download folder and point out the Terrarium TV apk file. From there, you can carry the installation process.
Step 4: Installation Process
In this step, you need to give permission for your app to proceed next step.
It asks you “Do you want to install this application? It does not require any special access.” You agree with this term, right?
Then, select INSTALL button at the bottom right corner.
Installation of Terrarium TV for Android device will take up to 1-2 minute.
Once the process is completed, select OPEN to launch the Terrarium TV application immediately or open later by selecting DONE.
Terrarium TV Supported Devices
- Terrarium TV for PC
- Terrarium TV on Firestick
- Terrarium TV for Kodi
- Terrarium TV on Android TV Box
- Terrarium TV for Nvidia Shield TV
- Terrarium TV on Xbox
- Terrarium TV on iOS
- Terrarium TV to Chromecast
How to update Terrarium TV App?
- If you are using the older version of Terrarium TV on your Android device, then you will get an Update Alert message on the screen like the image shown below. It shows you like “New version found: 1.9.5”
- After reading the changelog of version 1.9.5, select Update at the bottom right corner.
- Now, it starts to update Terrarium TV apk to the latest version. Here, you can see the status of Downloading update.
- Once the update completes, you will be directed to the installation page. It states to you like “Do you want to install an update to this existing application? Your existing data will not be lost. It does not require any special access.” Once you agree with this statement, select INSTALL
- It starts to install the new Terrarium TV APK on your Android phone.
- After the app installed, select OPEN to launch the application immediately or DONE to launch later.
- Now, tap on the Terrarium TV app icon on your mobile home screen.
- On the very first impression, you are requested to allow Terrarium TV to access your contacts. Select ALLOW.
- Followed by Changelog. Here, you can see the new version features. After reading it, select OK.
- A new feature: Terrarium TV app allows to select the default player to play the stream once all the streams of Movies or TV Shows are loaded. By Tapping on the Play button available on the top right.(See the below image).
- Tap on the Desired Player from the available list – YesPlayer (Recommended – Fewer video Ads), Exo Player(Discontinued- Beta), MX Player and VLC PLayer. From my personal experience, I will definitely vouch for MX Player.
- Now, watch Movies or TV Shows with respective to year. You have a year filter in Terrarium TV app at the top right corner next to Search icon. Select the year and stream the movies or TV shows from the year you choose.
- Also, add movies or TV shows to your favorites list by long pressing your selection. Now, tap on Add Favorites. You can see your favorites list by pointing Menu > Favorites.
Terrarium TV User Guide
If you are new to Terrarium TV, then you should read this beginners guide for more info.
Terrarium TV Filters
The Unique feature of Terrarium TV is its Numerous Sets of Filters for Movies and TV Shows. Some of the Common filters for both are Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, Crime, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Family, Animation, War, Documentary. Here are the individual filters.
For Movies – Most Popular, In Theaters, New HD Releases, Top Rated, Thriller, Horror, Western, History, Music, Stand-up Comedy, 4K, Youtube Red, Oscars Winners, Christmas, Marvel’s, and Disney Classics.
For TV Shows – Trending, Recently Uploaded, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, Most Popular, Most Played, Most Watched, Top Rated, Netflix™ List, Amazon™ List, Hulu™ List, Youtube™ Red, Soap, Reality, Kids.
How to stream TV Shows or Movies?
- First, go to Menu at the top left corner and select TV Shows or Movies
- Now, you will see a list of TV shows on the screen. Scroll down to see your favorite shows.
- In case if you feel hard to find out, Use the TV Show Filters (Found Above) to narrow down your search.
- If you click to choose any of the above-mentioned categories, you can easily find your desired and destinated shows from Terrarium TV Android.
- Or else you can use the Search Bar to find your favorite shows.
- For example, I type “Game of Thrones” in the search field and searched for it. The search result would display the shows on the screen if it is available.
- Now, tap on “Game of Thrones” TV Show. Here, you will see ratings and info on Game of Thrones under OVERVIEW section.
- If you wish to watch the Season 6, you can directly stream them by skipping the other season. Under SEASON, scroll down to the bottom and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Play button at the bottom to watch Game of Thrones Season 6.
- Finally, you need to choose your video quality stream that you need like 1080p or 720p or HD from various sources like SezonlukDizi, PelisPedia, WOPro, iWatchOnline, 123MoviesHD, GoMovies, YesMovies etc. This differs from each stream.
- I select 100p – SexonlukDizi [GoogleVideo] [1.01 GB] and tap on Play.
- If you need a subtitle, select Play with subtitle.
- You can also download TV shows here with subtitles.
How to add the videos to your Favorites list?
- You can either add Movies or TV shows to your favorites list. It depends on you.
- I go to Movies. Select Menu > Movies.
- Here, you will get all variant of Movies. If it is hard to find, please fill the search box with the Movie name that you need. If the Movies that you requested for is available, then it will be displayed on the screen.
- For example, I need to add “Logan” movies to my Favorites list. But I couldn’t find that in the randomly arranged movies list. So, I used the search bar at the top to lower my effort in finding the Logan movie from the list. The search result is displayed after filling the search box with the name Logan.
- Tap on Logan Movie now.
- On the top right corner, you can see three horizontal dot lines. Click on it to select Add to favorites.
- Now, you have successfully added the Logan movies to your Favorites.
- To check, go to Menu > Favorites > Movies. Under this section, you will see all your favorite movies.
How to download Movies or TV Shows on your Terrarium TV app?
It is just as simple that you play. It is possible for you to download both TV shows and Movies online for free using Terrarium TV app.
- I decided to download Movies. So, go to Menu > Movies.
- Then, select your favorite movies that you wish to download.
- For example, I go with “Beauty and the Beast” Movie.
- By default, you will see ratings and info on the movie with a trailer on that page.
- In the bottom, you can see the round shaped blue play button. Tap on it.
- Then, select the video quality of the stream that you wish. If you need to download the movie in high quality, then select 1080p or go with the lower quality of 720p or other HD quality.
- I need to download a high-quality movie, so I select 1080p at the top.
- Now, select Download which is next to Play with subtitles.
- You can also download a movie with subtitle by tapping on Download with subtitle option.
- Once you click on either of these two options, it starts to download your movie where you can see the status of your download from Menu > Downloads
How to clear cache in Terrarium TV?
Simply, go to Menu > Settings > Clear cache. Once you click on it, your cache will be removed permanently.
How to Backup and Restore Terrarium TV?
To enable this feature, Tap on Menu > Settings. Scroll down until you find Backup and Restore.
- Tap on the checkbox to enable Auto backup before updating which backups the data before each time it updates.
- There are Backup Settings, Favorites, and Watched Episode records.
- Tap on any of them to back up to their specific destinations.
- Now from the below Restore Settings, Favorites and Watched episodes records.
- By visiting this ‘/storage/emulated/0/Terrarium/ Backup/’ directory you can copy these files prefs.backup, fav.backup, watched_eps.backup.
- Now copy these files to the new device that you will be installing terrarium tv then place in the above directory.
- You can restore all your content within few mins by doing this method.
This is the most extensive guide on the Internet for Terrarium TV. Any doubts please drop us your thoughts in the comment section below.