Installing Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick is not a big challenge. But for a beginner, it is hard to understand since you have to find those options because the user interface is bit different even though it supports Android applications and runs on top of Android. Actually, it is a fork of Android called Fire OS. To make things simple for my users I decided to write an article for those who need to download and install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick.
Before getting started, make sure your device allows the installation of applications that are not from Appstore.
To refer, go to Settings > Device > Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources. Tap on the Unknown Sources to enable or Turn ON.
Immediately after the click, you will get a pop-up alert message on the screen like “When you use applications from unknown sources, your Amazon Fire TV, and personal data are less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your device or loss of data that may result from using these applications.”
After reading the statement, tap on Turn On button to agree to their terms and conditions.
Have you heard? Now Terrarium TV on Nvidia Shield TV can also be installed.
Now, you can proceed to install Terrarium TV on Fire TV or Stick. Follow the below guide for more help.
Steps to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using Downloader
- Launch Amazon Firestick on your device. If you had enabled Unknown sources option then skip to step 6, else read the next one.
- Go to Settings Option on your home screen.
- Scroll to your right and Select Device.
- Now Scroll Down and Select Developer Options.
- In that click on Apps from Unknown Sources and tap Turn on to enable it.
- Return to the home screen window, tap on Search icon at the top left corner (Home > Search).
- Now, type Downloader on the search field. Finally, the search results are displayed below. Move down to Downloader app and tap on it.
- After the selection, you are taken to the “Downloader” application page. Again tap on Downloader icon (Orange colored box).
- Now, tap Download icon to start downloading Downloader app on your Fire Stick.
- The installation process may take up to 1-2 minute. Wait patiently.
- After the completion, tap on the Open icon to launch the application on Firestick.
- On the Downloader home screen, you need to enter the URL of the file you want to download.
- To download Terrarium TV APK, go to the homepage.
- Now, the download starts automatically on your Amazon Firestick. You can also see the status of your download on the screen.
- Once the download process completes, you are prompted with the Terrarium TV installation page. Then, select INSTALL button at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, select OPEN button to launch the Terrarium TV on Firestick after the app installed.
- Now, enjoy streaming your favorite Movies or TV shows online for free.
Alternate Method: Install Terrarium TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- Power up your Firestick.
- Repeat the Steps 2 to 5 from the above method to enable Apps from Unknown Sources then proceed below.
- To Install ES File Explorer, Tap on the Search icon available on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Enter, ES File Explorer then search and tap on the – “ES File Explorer” from the below-displayed search results.
- Now tap Download button to begin installing the ES File.
- The installation won’t take more than 2 to 3 mins, so wait until it’s completed.
- Then Now tap on the Open button to launch ES.
- In ES File Explorer home screen, Tap on the Favorite option from the left-hand menu.
- Tap on the Add button.
- Then Enter the Path and Name as Terrarium TV.
- Now under favorite find the bookmark Terrarium TV and click on it.
- The download process will begin and wait until it is completed.
- Once finished, tap on the Open file. Then Tap on Install button.
- Open the app after the installation is finished.
- Now start downloading Movies and TV Shows.
I hope, you have successfully installed Terrarium TV app on Amazon Fire TV or Stick using this method. Don’t have any doubts if Terrarium TV is Safe or not. It is completely safe to use.
In case, if you are struggling with an error like the no data issue on terrarium tv then, please drop your queries in the comment section. Our team will try to solve for you. Thank you.